FINANCE SCHEMES

We offer multiple different financing options to suit your specific requirements. We have a standard hiring scheme, a 6 month hire-purchase scheme and a lease purchase scheme, as well as upfront sales options. 

We ask for 40% deposit, and then the remaining 60% to be paid within 21 days, but we also provide the option of paying this in 15% parts over 4 months. 

We are now able to assist you in your revenue calculations regarding the installation of padel courts; providing personalised estimates of revenue after installation, based on our data and your own circumstances.

More information is available upon request.

© 2020 by Melior Sports Limited

  • Facebook

Find us on Facebook: